Braga, Heart Of Minho
Private Full-Day Tour
Come and discover Braga, the capital of the Minho Region and, to many, the most charming city of Portugal. But Braga’s riches go far beyond its churches and cathedrals. With its roots firmly entangled with Roman heritage, its milennial history starts before that, probably by the hands of the Bracari people, that still leave their mark to this day, namely, in its name… Throughout this experience you will get to learn the history of Braga, known its architectonical marvels and wonders at its natural values. Join us and discover…
– the Bom Jesus Sanctuary, with its peculiar and oldest functioning “funicular”, a lift moved by water
– enjoy the views and a feeling of peace at the Nossa Senhora do Sameiro Sanctuary
– feel history passing in front of you at the “Castrejo” bathhouse
– the three Romanic Churches of Gualtar, Tenões and Gualtar
– the arch of the Porta Nova (the new door)…
and so much more…we will take you a careful selection of at least a dozen points of interest. In the city center, the majority of the visit will be made on foot, which is the best way to explore this area. Feel free to request changes or adaptions to enrich your experience. We recommend the use of comfortable shoes.
We will take care of food and beverages. Just let us know of any restrictions when you fill the booking form.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we can only book 2 passengers OR 3 passengers if from the same household.
From 65€ per person
Prices per person*
1 – 200€
2 – 100€
3 – 75€
4 – 65€
*children under 12: 60€