Private Full-Day Tour
Discover the charms of the “beyond the mountais” (Trás-os-Montes) region of Peneda-Gerês National Park on a private tour in an off-road vehicle. Experience the wild landscapes and enjoy amazing spots…
– plunge into the crystal clear waters of Cela Cavalos
– marvel as the sunlight filters through the ruins of the monastery of Santa Maria
– walk along the wolf trail and enjoy the show at the waterfall of Pitões
– discover idyllic waterfalls and pools
– behold the eerily quietness of the wolf traps…
– learn the legends of the Devils Bridge…
and so much more…we will take you a careful selection of at least a dozen points of interest. We will need to walk a little to reach some of the more off the beaten path stops, and if you wish, we can make a longer stop at one of the waterfalls for a swim. Feel free to request changes or adaptions to enrich your experience. We recommend the use of appropriate mountain shoes and comfortable clothing, and if you wish to go for a swim, bring your shorts, towel, etc.
We will take care of food and beverages. Just let us know of any restrictions when you fill the booking form.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we can only book 2 passengers OR 3 passengers if from the same household.
From 65€ per person
Prices per person*
1 – 200€
2 – 100€
3 – 75€
4 – 65€
*children under 12: 60€